Entries for the 2017 PiA Solar Baviaanskloof Trail Run
The Baviaanskloof Nature Reserve is pristine and remote and the route takes runners through area inhabited by dangerous game. In view of this the hosts, Eastern Cape Parks, & Tourism Agency has limited the number of invitations.
Entries are allocated as follows:
80% of entries are allocated on a ‘first-come first-served' basis; two of these entries being allocated to the previous years' first lady and first man as 'conditional entries'.
- 20% of entries are "Wild Cards" for use by the event partners.
Entries for the 2017 event will open during March 2017.
- This is a limited entry, pre-entry only event.
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Entries are not transferable. Runners may not transfer their registration or entry to any other runner.
- The organisers reserve the right to reject any entry at their sole discretion and are not required to provide reasons for their decision.
- Entrants fill out an entry form and submit the completed form, together with confirmation of payment of the Race Fee before the closing date.
- Entry applications will be treated on a strict first-come-first-served basis.
- The Race Fee includes a Conservation Fee which will be used for the development and security of the Baviaanskloof Nature Reserve.
- If an entrant's completed entry form and Race Fee is received after the allocated race slots have been filled the entrant will be advised that they have been placed on the Reserve List.
- Should an entrant who has completed an entry subsequently not be able to run, applicants on the Reserve List will be offered such slots as they become available (subject to such entry closing date as may be advised).